$Blog
 
   
Enter your Email

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Cast & Crew

Bismillah ar-Rahmaan ar-Raheem,

I spoke to Hossein and he agreed to play the role of Omar. Being that I have never gone to film school and I have no professional filmmaking experience, almost everything is a learning process for me. The goal is to record this film in April. So until then, we are trying to prepare for the actual filming day. The first step thus far has been to put together a script. I have posted the last version of the script (which is currently being rewritten) under the links tab in case anyone is interested.

The one major thing the script lacks is Hassan (main character) narrating his thoughts. Since he is deaf, I think it would be interesting to hear what is going on in his head.

Anyways, once we get the script down, the next step is to storyboard and figure out locations for filming. Yeah, the process gets harder :)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button