$Blog
 
   
Enter your Email

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Waiting on storyboard artists!

Bismillah ar-Rahmaan ar-Raheem,

Asalamu Aliakum,

Alhamdulilah so far I got 4 storyboard artists from Elance. I’ve been busy making contacts with these artists back and forth. I learned that there are difference in cost, depends on how the project is drawn. Some charges frame by frame, others page by page and some by the job. I think the most common is frame by frame, than page by page. Keep in mind we have two month left to start making the film! So I really want the storyboard to be finished in 2 weeks at least.

Over all that is not my main concern. My real agenda is how someone can create a storyboard as a cinematographer or think like a cinematographer for the director of photography. What I mean is a professional artist can draw very good but will he or she be able to visualize what the writer of the script or the director wants the scene to look like!?

I’ll keep all you posted. Jazakum Allah for the support. Wa salam alaikum.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button